Caffeine in tea can cause fluid loss? NO
Caffeine in tea has a diuretic effect. Tea really does make you water and sodium, but don't make a fuss because your body automatically supplements lost water and sodium in 24 hours. Nutrition experts believe that, rather than a loss of body fluids, it is better to flow of body fluids.
Does tea damage your teeth? NO
Apart from the beauty of teeth, drinking tea is more beneficial to teeth than harm. Especially Black Tea, it per litre as high as 0.5 to 2.2 milligrams of fluoride, which helps strengthen tooth enamel, thereby effectively preventing dental caries. In addition, the tea also contains polyphenols, the astringent substances can inhibit the amylase in saliva, and the prevention of dental caries.
Address：115 Binwen Road, Hangzhou, 310051, China
Phone: +86 571 8848 3450
Previous: How To Go To DIY Beauty Slimming Tea?
- Introduction Of Health Tea
- Healthy Tea Tea Materials
- Health Tea
- Health Tea Effects
- Health Drink Of Ginkgo Leaf Tea
- Health Drink Ginger Tea
- Healthy Lemon Mint Tea
- Health Drink Dandelion Tea
- Healthy Mulberry Leaf Tea
- Huang Qi, Healthy Tea
- How To Go To DIY Beauty Slimming Tea?
- How To Go To DIY Beauty Slimming Te...
- Detox Teas Herbal Tea With Daquan
- Detox And Wellness Teas Natural Hea...
- Natural Herbal Slimming Tea Health ...
- Detox And Wellness Teas Various Kinds
- Detox Teas Improve The Body Immunity
- Sleepytime Teas Evacuated Windy Heat
- And Share The Efficacy Of Tea Detox...
- An Introduction To Slimming Tea For...